TaiG has released iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak and Cydia download with English support
As we expected the chinees TaiG jailbreak team has released iOS 8.1.1 untethered jailbreak tool with English Support. So now, you can jailbreak your idevice in a effective and efficient manner through this taig jailbreak. And another good news is that cydia is bundled with this taig jailbreak tool. So now you can install cydia successfully with this taig jailbreak. The latest release of taig is taig v1.0.2. But this is available for windows only. And, they will release Taig Mac version very soon.
Taig jailbreak supported devices
- iPhone 4s
- 6Plus; iPad
- iPad Air/2
- iPad mini/mini2/mini3
- iPod touch 5
Important Things to do before Install Cydia
- Maka sure is that your idevice running iOS 8- 8.1.1
- You can check the version via, Settings > General > About > Version
- Backup your personal data using iTunes in case of unnecessary lose.
- If your OTA device failed in jailbreak please download the latest version and flash it. And then, continue the jailbreak process.
- Make sure to “Turn off passcode” via, Settings > Passcode – Turn Passcode Off
- Turn off “Find my iPhone” via, Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off
How to Install Cydia with Taig v1.0.2
- Connect your idevice to your windows machine via data cable.
- Download and open the TaiG Jailbreak tool for iOS8- 8.1.1 with your windows.
- Click on the “Start” button, Now you can see the progress of jailbreak your idevice.
- When the process get complete unplug your idevice.
You don’t need any extra effort to install cydia after the jailbreak process. When the jailbreak process is complete, the device will restarts automatically, And then, you can see the Cydia icon on your display. So now, the Taig v1.0.2 untethered jailbreak is finish. You can enjoy your life with many more apps with Cydia.
Taig jailbreak Update Log
- V1.0.2 (2014-11-30)
You can delet 3K assistant from Cydia
- V1.0.1 (2014-11-29)
Accelerate Jailbreak speed
Improve the stability of Jailbreak
- V1.0 (014-11-29)
Officially released TaiG Jailbreak Tool, which support all device with iOS8.0-8.1.1
Special Thanks and Credits
Special thanks and credits goes to Chinese Jailbreak team Taig who develops and upgrade Taig v1.0.2.