How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 with Taig
As we expected the Chinees jailbreak team, TaiG has just released an untethered jailbreak for iOS devices. This Taig jailbreak powered with iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.2 beta. Taig is the best tool to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 devices. Taig v1.o is the latest version available only for windows at the moment. And Taig English and Taig MAC versions will be released soon. And another best news is this jailbreak is bundled with Cydia download. So, now you can download Taig jailbreak for your apple iDevice.
You can jailbreak any iDevice running on iOS 8.0- 8.1.1 with this Taig jailbreak including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. This untethered jailbreak supports automatic Cydia install while the jairbreak process. So, you don’t need any extra effort to download and install cydia in to your iOS 8.1.1 devices.
Taig jailbreak supported devices
This Taig jailbreak can jailbreak your,
iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
iPod touch (fifth-generation)
iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, and iPad Air 2
Before to jailbreak with Taig
- Make sure about that your device is running iOS 8.0 – 8.1.1
- Backup your data using iTunes
- Disable the passcode lock (Settings > General> Passcode lock on> Turn passcode off)
- Disable Find my iPhone feature (Settings> icloud> find my iphone)
- Make sure about have enough battery life
Step by step guide to jailbreak with Taig
- Download Taig jailbreak to your windows machine
- Connect your iDevice to the Windows machine via data cable
- Click on the jailbreak button and wait until the process complete. you can see the progress.
- After the process complete, you can see Cydia icon on your home screen
- Unplug your idevice from windows machine
- Now you can get any app you want from Cydia. so,enjoy with Cidia apps.
Video tutorial about Taig jailbreak
Credits for Taig jailbreak for iOS 8.1.1 developers
Special thanks and credits goes to chinese jailbreak team taiG.