TaiG iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak Updated to 1.1.0 and OfficiallyReleased TaiG Untethered Package on Cydia
Again there is a good news for the Apple users, Chinese jailbreak team TaiG has updated Taig jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 to version 1.1.0. This updated taig 1.1.0 includes a fix to prevent sandbox from generating redundant info. If you already jailbroken your idevice with Taig v1.0.2 or lower, you don’t need to re-jailbreak your idevice with this updated 1.1.0. You have to install the Taig iOS 8.0-8.1.1 untether package to fix the issues.
Taig Update Log
Updated 1.1.0 avoid sandbox generate redundant info.
- If you jailbreak your idevice with taig v1.1.0, can fix this problem with install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 untethered jailbreak.
This update includes some minor update and contains a few bug fixes related to the Jailbreak. If you are not Jailbreak your idevice and if planning on doing, be careful to use the latest version of TaiG 1.1.0. you can download it with above link. If you are already jailbreak your idevice please follow below step guide to upgrade your jailbroken version.
Step by Step guide to Taig iOS 8.1.1 Update version 1.1.0
- Open Cydia and click on the “Sources” tab.
- Then click on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner.
- And click on the “Add” in the top-left corner.
- In the pop-up box labeled “Enter Cydia/APT URL,” type “http://apt.taig.com” in the text box.
- And then click on the “Add Source.”
- Wait for Cydia to update your sources and click on the “Return to Cydia”
- Then click on the “Changes” tab.
- Now you can see the upgrade for “TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether, now click on the “Upgrade (1)” in the top-right corner.
- Then click on the “Confirm” in the top-right corner.
- And then click on the “Reboot Device” to finish the upgrade.
Step by step guide to taig jailbreak
Click here to find step by step guide if you are not jailbreak your idevice yet. and install cydia in tto your idevice.
Special thanks and Credits goes to Taig developers.