TaiG is the master jailbreak hacker group who has released TaiG 1.2 for users to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. TaiG 1.2.0 latest jailbreak tool current available for windows users. We can keep one hope that immediately they will release TaiG mac jailbreak for users. TaiG download is completely free download jailbreak software with short jailbreak concept. TaiG 1.2 is compatible with iPhone 6/ 6 plus/ 5/ 5s/ 5c/ 4s/ iPad 4/ 3/ 2/ iPad mini/ mini 2/ mini 3/ iPad Air/ iPad Air 2/ 5th generation iPod touch running iOS 8/ iOS 8.0.1/ iOS 8.0.2/ iOS 8.1/ iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.1.2 devices. Before a few weeks of that TaiG 1.2 download release, they updated TaiG 1.1 jailbreak tool both English and Chinese interface to jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 mobile system. Download TaiG 1.2.0 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from our direct download link in below.
TaiG 1.2 jailbreak has released with various improvements and fixed some bugs. After that released, most users use that tool and they added good feedback. They confirmed that tool is safe for iOS 8.1.2 system and nothing any risk on their iDevices. It is untethered. TaiG updated to many version. We added full information about updates in below. TaiG jailbreak step guidelines, video tutorial, error handling and other important information added for you. Download TaiG 1.2 for Cydia installation.
TaiG jailbreak released log
1. TaiG v1.0
- Officially released, which supports all iOS 8 through iOS 8.1.1 iPhone, iPad
- or iPod touch.
2. TaiG v1.0.1
- Enhanced the stability of jailbreak.
- Better jailbreak speed.
3. TaiG v1.0.2
- Allows to delete 3k Assitant from Cydia installation.
4. TaiG v1.1.0
- Sandbox generate redundant info avoid.
- Compatible with all iOS 8 to iOS 8.1.1 devices.
- Comes with both Chinese and English interface.
5. TaiG v1.2.0
- Support all iOS 8 through iOS 8.1.2 devices.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Enhanced some improvments.
TaiG 1.2 Jailbreak System Requirements
- A computer with Windows OS.
- Proper USB data cable.
- Update iTunes version.
- iOS 8 to iOS 8.1.2 devices.
Before you start to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2
- Take full backup on your device.
- Turn off Find my iPhone option form iCloud menu. [ Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off ]
- Turn off Passcode or Touch ID form settings app. [ Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off ]
- Disable any Anti-virus programs.
- Enable Airplane mode.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 with TaiG 1.2 for Cydia installation
- Download TaiG 1.2 from our direct download link.
- Connect your device to PC.
- Run TaiG program as an Administrator.
- Uncheck 3k Assitant check box and click “Start”.
- Jailbreak progress bar is starting to fill.
- Jailbreak is complete. Device will reboot once. Then you can see a Cydia icon on your home screen.
iOS 8.1.2 TaiG jailbreak Video Tutorial
If have any trouble, you can refer our error handling section. Don’t miss that chance. Download TaiG jailbreak and unlock your device via jailbreak. We hope to give new information about jailbreak. After jailbreaking you can take TaiG jailbreak Cydia apps on your iDevice. wait with us for more.
- Don’t use OTA updates. Use iTunes method.
- Check your device iOS version.
- Double check if you turn off Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID option.
- Unplug and replug and then start to jailbreak again when your device stuck.