how to backup and restore your iphone, ipad or ipod using iTunes. simple steps to you have do it. using iTunes clearing your idevice, restoring backups,messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, and apps protect on your iphone, ipad or ipod. iTunes download is compatible in Windows and Mac OS. you can lean how to iTunes backup and iTunes restore easy way to steps by steps and video guide in this post.
Download pangu 1.1 for iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2 cydia install
download pangu 1.1 untethered for cydia download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1.2. download pangu 1.1 for our direct download links step by step guide and video guide. press download now button for download pangu.
How to Backup iphone, ipad, ipod
- Connect your device to computer on USB cable.
- Don’t open iTunes automatically. open it start menu.
- Open iTunes and click backup now
After complete backup will be store
C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup Where is your UniID.
C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup Where is your UniID.
How to restore backup
- Turn on your iphone, ipad, or ipod.
- Connect your device computer to USB cable.
- Open iTunes and don’t open automatically, will you need open stat menu.
- After click “restore backup” button.